Group courses Other languages
Arabic - Chinese - Finnish - Greek - Japanese - Korean - Dutch - Norwegian
Polish - Portuguese - Russian - Swedish - Thai - Czech - Turkish - Hungarian
- Your benefits
- Whether you are a beginner or an advanced student, it's always more fun to learn languages in a groupEven when you have a full-time job, you can still manage to attend the weekly meetings of our group courses.
- Flexible duration of courses: the courses run continuously - you decide how long you want to participate. After an initial minimum registration for a period of four months, you can cancel your course to the end of any month of tuition by giving one month's notice whenever it suits you.
- Free trial lesson: if you already have some skills in the language, you can try out a suitable group in a free lesson and see whether it's the right group for you.
- Beginners' courses commence approximately every six weeks
- Acquire and expand your communication skills in the foreign language
- Acquire listening and reading comprehension
- Learn to deal with correspondence
- Tution times
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, either from 17:30 to 19:05 or from 19:10 to 20:45
- Number of participants
Levels A1 to C2 according to the standards of the Common European Framework (CEF).
Any time for students with knowledge of German
- Start Dates Other languages & online booking
- Dates & Fees (downloadable)
Tel.: 089 231153-0