Are you interested in working for us on a fee basis and as a teacher of German as a foreign language?
We are looking for people to strengthen our experienced staff of native-speakers and teach our morning and evening courses on a fee basis.
About our school
inlingua Munich is a language school run by its proprietor and has more than a century's experience in language training. We cooperate with some of Munich's leading companies and also offer integration courses and courses for private customers. In addition, we are a certified provider of further training measures for the Agency for Employment. inlingua Munich is an official examination centre for TELC and TestDaF (German as a foreign language) as well as the Cambridge ESOL.
This is what we can offer you
- We offer work with plenty of variety in different types of courses, with the administration and course planning done for you, plus a social education worker and director of studies, enabling you to concentrate solely on teaching
- You will be working with a language school that develops its entire course program including the material
- You will be given an introduction to our direct method of teaching and all study material, free of charge
- You are a native speaker and a university graduate.Ideally, you have a diploma or degree in teaching languages or a similar additional qualification
- Teaching experience would be an advantage but is not a prerequisite. Professional experience in a sector other than teaching is welcome
If you would like to find out more, then contact us.
Send us a letter with your cv attached by e-mail (attachments only pdf; max. 1 MB) to
Mr. Michael Langhans at paedagogikinlingua-muenchen.de
Our postal address
inlingua Sprachschule U. & C. Bernau GmbH
I look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Studies