Vocational German language courses (BAMF/DeuFöV)
funded by BAMF, the German Federal Agency of Migration and Refugees.
This is the right course for you if you can prove that you have already reached language level A2, B1 or B2 and wish to further improve your knowledge of German for your job or job training.
These language courses are designed mainly for immigrants. Funding is via your Employment Agency or Job Centre working together with the German Federal Agency of Migration and Refugees (BAMF). This is where you are given a Certificate of Eligibility or Obligation.
Generally speaking, participation in a job-oriented German language course module is free of charge. If you are registered as seeking employment and not receiving benefits, you make a contribution yourself. We would be pleased to advise you on this matter.
This course extends your knowledge of the German language in a job context. The lessons are oriented towards daily working life and include job situations, making you well prepared, language-wise, for a job or job training. You can improve your German to reach level B2 or C1. The course material is included.
Within the framework of the course, we prepare you intensively for specific examinations: telc vocational German B1/B2 or telc vocational German B2/C1. The examination is held at the end of the course and is included in the fees.
Course enrolment requirement
- Proof of attaining language level B1 or B2 by means of an official certificate (telc, Goethe, TestDaf) which is not older than 6 months, or by sitting the placement test at inlingua.
- Presentation of a Certificate of Eligibility or Obligation from your Employment Agency, your Job Centre or from the German Federal Agency of Migration and Refugees (BAMF).
Length of course
16-week full-time course comprising 25 lessons per week = 400 lessons per module of 45 minutes each.
Exception Modul C1:
12-week full-time course comprising 25 lessons per week = 300 lessons per module of 45 minutes each.
Monday to Friday, 8:15 to 12:30
- 11.10.17 to 115.02.18; enrolment possible as from 11.09.17 (telc examination 16.02.18;
no lessons: 23.12.17 – 07.01.18)
NEW: Afternoon class from 13:00 to 17:15:
- 30.11.17 to 06.04.18; enrolment possible as from 30.10.17 (telc examination 10.04.18)
- 20.11.17 bis 23.02.18 enrolment possible as from 20.10.17 (telc examination 27.02.18;
no lessons 23.12.17 – 07.01.18)
- 29.01.18 to 25.05.18 enrolment possible as from 02.01.18 (telc examination on 29.04.18)
inlingua Sprachschule München, Sendlinger-Tor-Platz 6, 80336 München. Sendlinger Tor underground station, take exit Lindwurmstraße, entrance to inlingua via the courtyard.
How to find us
Friday 10.00 – 12.00 or by appointment. Personal enrolment at the inlingua Sprachschule. Please bring your Certificate of Eligibility/Obligation, proof of attaining language level B1 or B2 and your original document of identification (passport, residence permit or similar document).