Group courses Spanish
Do you want to communicate with the people you meet when you travel abroad on holiday? Or speak to the hotel staff? Perhaps you would like to be able to deal more competently with everyday situations. If so, group tuition is just the thing for you!
CURRENT EVENING GROUP COURSES:
Spanish for beginners starting from 25.01.18 (places still available)
- Whether you are a beginner or an advanced student, it's always more fun to learn languages in a groupEven when you have a full-time job, you can still manage to attend the weekly meetings of our group courses.
- Flexible duration of courses: the courses run continuously - you decide how long you want to participate. After an initial minimum registration for a period of four months, you can cancel your course to the end of any month of tuition by giving one month's notice whenever it suits you.
- Free trial lesson: if you already have some skills in the language, you can try out a suitable group in a free lesson and see whether it's the right group for you.
- Beginners' courses commence approximately every six weeks
- Acquire and expand your communication skills in the foreign language
- Acquire listening and reading comprehension
- Learn to deal with correspondence
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, either from 17.30 to 19.05 or from 19.10 to 20.45
Number of participants
3-8 participants Personen
Levels A1 to C2 according to the standards of the Common European Framework (CEF).
Courses start on the following dates
any time for students with knowledge of German
Starting dates for complete beginners in 2018
Any time. Please schedule an appointment with one of our advisors. We will gladly evaluate your skills, provide you with extensive information and advise you according to your goals.