Placement: objective - accurate - from the word go
- What are you aiming for in your language training?
- What existing language skills form the foundation?
- What is the most effective way of broadening your language competence?
The inlingua Placement Test sounds out the initial language level, so that the right training can be done from the word go.
Not just placement but a 3-stage test as a solid basis for decision-making
Stage 1: The test
Three areas are tested vocabulary, structures and situational language.
Stage 2: Self-assessment
You decide at which pre-defined levels you are fully or relatively competent, and you determine the situations in which you need improved skills.
Stage 3: Evaluation
First, the test is evaluated automatically. It is then analyzed by a specialist (e.g. considering aspects like error distribution). In order for us to be able to offer you a course program that suits your objectives, we would ask you to kindly arrange an appointment with us for a one-on-one consultation after completing the test.
Click here to do the Placement Test in the form you select:
Not an examination but a tried and trusted instrument that gives you a reliable assessment of your current language competence. Regardless of whether you have had little contact with the target language or feel at home with it, the test result sets the markers.
- You get a detailed statement of your current level in the language.
- You see what you can build on and what areas need improvement.
- You save training time and money because you're in the right course, with the right contents, from the word go.