Evening course Business German
Language tuition in a small group means individual training full of variety in a lively atmosphere – in short, efficient, hands-on language learning with a fun factor. Classes are in a group at the right level for your language skills.
Der Unterricht findet auf der für Sie passenden Niveaustufe statt.
inlingua training is exclusively in German with native speakers who have a university degree.
Tuition takes place in groups of learners at the same level, with those levels ranging from B1 to C1 set by the Common European Framework (CEF). Your language skills will be evaluated by means of a placement test.
Language tuition focuses on Business German; that means on topics relevant to everyday business needs and including the relevant grammar – for example, telephoning, meetings, presentations, e-mails.
The course material for Business German is practically oriented and harmonized with the method, level and objectives. If you wish, you can purchase an additional e-Learning package by inlingua.
In our centrally located, bright and comfortable rooms at Sendlinger-Tor-Platz 6.
Here the link to our location map.
- Free evaluation of language skills and individual advisory service
- Certificate of participation
- 100% face-to-face teaching
- Intensive, practically oriented language work in a small, homogenous group ensures speedy attainment of course objectives
- Work on the four areas of competence – speaking, listening, reading and writing, with the focus on speaking and listening
- You decide for how long you want to take the course. The minimum term of contract for is 4 months. After that the course will automatically be prolonged on a month-to-month basis with a 1 month notice of cancellation prior to the planned end of course.
|Participants||4 - 8|
|Number of lessons||1 x 2 a week|
|Length of course||Minimum duration 4 months|
|Class times||Mo, Tu, We or Th 17:30 - 19:05 or 19:10 - 20:45|
|Your investment||€ 120.00 a month|