Evening group course Business English
Do you want to communicate with the people you meet when you travel abroad on holiday? Or speak to the hotel staff? Perhaps you would like to be able to deal more competently with everyday situations. If so, group tuition is just the thing for you!
CURRENT EVENING GROUP COURSES BUSINESS ENGLISH:
Starting from 29.11.17 (level A2)
- Professional English, e.g. training in using the telephone, communication, the language of negotiations, presentations, meetings, etc.
- General Professional English, levels A2 to C1.
- The most important topics in everyday life and day-to-day business are imparted in a targeted and practically orientated manner
Work on the four areas of competence - speaking, listening, reading and writing, with the focus on speaking and listening
- By subsequently joining a club or group course you can move on seamlessly to the next highest level of your chosen language
- Certificate of participation as verification of language level attained
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, either from 17.30 to 19.05 or from 19.10 to 20.45
minimum 4 months
Number of participants
4 to 8 participants
Tuition takes place in homogeneous groups from level A2 to C1 according to the standards of the Common European Framework (CEF). Your skills will be evaluated by means of a placement test
- 29.11.17 / Stufe A2
- 29.01.18, Level B1
- 27.02.18, Level B2
- 28.03.18, Level A2
- 26.04.18, Level B1
- 29.05.18, Level B2
- 25.06.18, Level A2
- 25.07.18, Level B1
- 23.08.18, Level B2
- 24.09.18, Level A2
- 23.10.18, Level B1
- 28.11.18, Level B2
Any time. Please schedule an appointment with one of our advisors. We will gladly evaluate your skills, provide you with extensive information and advise you according to your goals.